Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yankees game


This week Kevin and I went to one of the last Yankees games at the original Yankees stadium. They have built a new stadium right next door, and after this season the old one will be torn down. So we had to go to the original one before it was gone. It was a lot of fun. The only bad part was that I lost my voice the day before, and it still wasn't back. I couldn't do any cheering, but that turned out to be ok because everyone else did plenty! The crowd would go crazy when someone would just make it to first base! It was very entertaining. And, Hilary Duff was there!They showed her on the big screen and started playing one of her songs-I think she was a little embarrased.

4 comments:

J. said...

So cool! You and Kevin are sure taking advantage of living in NYC! That's great. I love the updates; keep them coming!

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Sweet! Nick went out there earlier in the season to go to a game at the stadium before they tear it down too! Hilary Duff makes me laugh ...

Wiseguys said...

How fun! You guys are so cute. We were just talking the other day about how much we miss hanging out with you.

Heather said...

Hi Hirsts! I have really loved reading up on your adventures. We have the exact same pictures it seems...haha. Come and check out our blog: heatherandjed.blogspot.com

Heather E.