Thursday, April 16, 2009

New York/DC part 3


C and I had a week of fun! She came to NYC for a couple of days, and then I went to DC for a couple of days. We had a lot of fun, but unfortunately it was raining for most of the time. However, we still managed to pack in a lot of fun activities. Here we are at central Park, right after eating at the Burger Joint. They have the best burgers and best milkshakes. But, you probably wouldn't know about this place if you didn't live here (I found out from a coworker)-this neon burger is the only sign for it! It is hidden away in a hotel, in the back, with a curtain around it. It is a rare gem in the city!


In DC, it was still raining. But, we got to tour the Capitol Building which was so cool! There was even a statue of Brigham Young in there:) I think this was my favorite part of the trip. And of course, C's taco soup and sugar cookies! Thanks for a great weekend C! We now need to have a week with the whole gang! We missed all you girls:)

3 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

how fun is this?! You girls rockin the east coast! miss you love you!!!

J. said...

I love it! We DO all need to go on a vaca soooonnn! I want to see you this summer. You and Cal got some great pics of the two of you.

Callie said...

Sigh. I wish it was last weekend instead of this weekend ...