Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome to Miami

Four our 4-year anniversary, Kevin and I decided to get out of the rain and spend a weekend in Miami (although, it rained when we got there so we weren't completely rain free). We stayed at a place by the beach called "The Hotel".

I thought the bathroom was pretty cool.

We spent the whole weekend relaxing. Here we are at the beach..

..and here is the view from our hotel pool!

Oh, and I got stung by a jellyfish. It isn't the big scar in the middle of my leg, but the tentacle-shaped lines towards the top. It really stung, and the lifeguard had to spray vinegar on me! I guess it was jellyfish season-lucky me. I didn't mind the pain as much as the thought of having a jellyfish wrap itself around me-yuck!

5 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

holy cow...a jelly fish? girl are u okay? that would scare me half to death! I am glad you guys were able to get away. miami sounds like fun despite the sting. miss you guys!

Holly Greco said...

Hey Heath! I am happy you got away for your anniversary! Minus the jelly fish sting...! Did you not see it at all? Miss you! Talk to you soon.

Heather said...

The trip (minus the sting) sounds nice! I love the bathroom too...very, well, Florida. :)

eliza said...

4 years! and a getaway? Nice. ouch on the leg!

Ty and Whit said...

I didnt know you got stung! Good thing the life guard didnt pee on you, isn't that what you do for jellyfish stings? :)