Friday, December 10, 2010

Puppet Show

In Central Park, there is a cute little Swedish cottage that is home to a marionette theater. I have been wanting to go for a while now, because every time Jacob sees a puppet he gets so excited. So yesterday we went with my friend J and her little boy K to see the "Three Bears Holiday Bash". It was so cute! And Jacob loooooved it! He got so excited, especially when the three blind mice came out to do a musical number. J and I were surprised that it held the boys' attention for so long. After the show, the puppeteers came out to show us how the puppets work, and Jacob got really excited when he saw the puppet up close. It was just his size and he shook his hand:) We are definitely going back for another show!

In this picture you can get a glimpse at how happy Jacob was to see the puppets--his eyes were glued to the stage!


I only had my phone camera with me, so it was hard to get a good picture. Here is the wolf, who is actually a nice guy in the show.

No comments: