Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Best Day Ever




I am sorry these pictures are sideways, but they would not cooperate with me! Anywho, it is the busy season for Kevin, so he has been working really late every night and working every Saturday since the beginning of January. But this morning, he surprised me and said he didn't have to go to work today! So, we had a day of fun in the city. We went to the Shake Shack in Madison Square Park for lunch, and then walked around the city. It was fun. The busy season is coming to an end-I am so glad to finally have him back. :)

2 comments:

J. said...

What a glamorous life! So fun. I'm glad you guys had a little fun...you desearve it! xo

Katie Blacker said...

NYC looks like a blast. So happy you were able to spend time with your husband! I will complain less often after talking to you about your schedules.