Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Best of Both Worlds

On Friday, I went to see Miley Cyrus (aka Hannah Montana) perform on the Today Show. It was a free concert, and I had such a good time at the Coldplay concert, that I thought it would be lots of fun (and secretly, I am a big Hannah Montana fan:) So I got there at 6:30 in the morning (the show started at 8:30) and it was completely packed! Tons of pre-teen girls were there with their posters and Hannah Montana Barbie dolls. They even had TV screens all around because most people would not even be able to see. I thought it would still be fun, until I came across the pre-teen girls' mothers! They were cutting in line, pushing people out of the way, and yelling at people to move. I could not believe it.
I soon realized that it would have been better to just watch it on TV. And besides, she only came out as Miley-not Hannah, and she only played three songs. I don't think I will be attending any more Disney Star concerts. Oh well, it still sounded great:)

2 comments:

J. said...

I watched that! It looked crazy! Good job for taking advantage of the NYC.

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

haha ... i watched this on TV too! I wish i would have seen you. It makes me laugh that you went; nick will be jealous, he really likes Miley (what a dork!)