Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving














This year for Thanksgiving, Kevin and I went to visit my sister Holly and her husband Johnny in Ohio. And, I finally got to see my niece Kayden! She is so much fun-she is always happy, and I think I only heard her cry once the whole time we were there. They also have two fun Boston Terriers named Phoebe and Pearl. My dad and my stepmom Pam also came to visit. We had lots of fun-here are some pictures from our trip.















































6 comments:

Boren Family said...

Oh my goodness! Kayden is adorable! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. How is Holly doing? She looks really good.

The Utterback Family said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! I bet it was so nice to see family!!! Friday is my last day (12/5) and then I get to hang up my teaching hat. Van's due in 2 1/2 weeks. Hope you're having tons of fun with your class Hez! Lovin you!!!

Wiseguys said...

so the way I see it if you can make it to Ohio then you can make it to Texas. So that means that you should come visit, seriously! We miss you guys.

Katie Blacker said...

oh your niece is darling! how fun. Im glad you guys had a good time.

J. said...

I was wondering what you guys did for Thanksgiving. How crazy to see Holly's cute baby and your dad and Pam. I'm glad you guys had a fun time. I hope you're doing well...lets talk soon:)

Callie said...

Oh, cute baby! I am loving the Christmas pictures, too!