Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving in Ohio

We had a great Thanksgiving! This year we went to Colombus, Ohio again to visit my sister and her husband's family. My dad and stepmom came as well. We had so much fun, and I was so glad that I was feeling up to eating, cause there was so much good food. I ate tons of pie:) And it was so fun to see my niece! She is so cute. She kept telling my dad "you funny!" I wish we could see her more often. It was also fun seeing their boston terriers-they are so crazy. Thanks for everything Greco family!


Then on Saturday, we drove to Cleveland to see our friends, Chris and Katie. We went to Kirtland to see the temple and all the nativity scenes they had on display. Katie also took some fun prego pics of me with Kevin, and it was fun-we felt like models:) Thanks for letting us stay with you guys-we had so much fun:)

2 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

loved seeing you guys!! it was to short tho. lovin u guys.

Julie said...

What a coincidence--we went to Columbus for Thanksgiving, too! We were visiting my sister. Too bad we didn't run into each other. That would have been fun!